Sunday, February 6, 2011

KL Week in Review: Week 17


First let me apologize for totally dropping the ball last week and neglecting to capture the standings. I guess the excitement of all-star weekend threw me off.

This week, well this is just embarrassing for the Michaleks, aka ultimate choke artists. Eight points in a week - that is lowest week total of all any team, all year! It's less than half of the second worst total this week - the Dicklas Lidstroms' 17. Also note the Saturday night goose egg, despite 13 active players.

Congrats to the Wittmen who took over the lead on a very strong week. They were paced by Johan Franzen's five goal game and an Antii Niemi shutout.

I've been working a lot of weekends lately but I hope to, in the next week or so, do a trade deadline post, tsn-style - who's buying, who's selling, who are the top players available, etc. Unless someone beats me too it. And after the trade deadline, I plan to do an analysis of each team's chances of winning, which of course will be completely wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment