Tuesday, December 10, 2013

10 Weeks, 2013

One of my very favourite posts from the golden age of this blog was this one, in which Commissioner Micah charted out our positions in Excel.

I've tried my best to recreate that, updated for the current year. 

I call this one simply "Spoons"


I call this one "A Tale of Two Teams":


I call this one "A Child Printing a C"


This one I call "Every Stock Bubble Chart Since the Tulip Bulb Crash of 1636-37" (the Rordiques are just entering the "Capitulation" portion of the "Blow-off" stage):


This one is called "Tender Love in a Field of Forget-me-nots"


"That Scene in Cliffhanger When Sly Almost Saved That Girl's Life But His Grip Was Not Strong Enough":


I call this one"The Dictatorship of the Bourgeoisie":



"Two Fates Intertwined" or "The Chart That Looks the Most Like a Chart in a Stock Photograph of a Board Room"



And last, I call this one "As Close as a Line Chart Can Possibly Get to Representing Matt Schissel's Thought Process"
 
 













2 comments: