Sunday, October 31, 2010

KL Week in Review: Week 3


Week three sees the Blues maintain their lead from last week, although it seemed a different team was leading the pool every morning I checked (first thing I do when the iphone alarm goes off). The Mackhawks and, surprisingly, the Preydators had huge weeks. Preyde got 7 points from Duncan Keith, while the Mack's Heatley-Thornton duo combined for 15 points.

Just two points separate third from seventh! And some of the teams below that have solid players struggling early, so I wouldn't count out anybody at this point, other than Roos who has all but declared 2010-11 a rebuilding year. Hopefully it will be a battle to the end. Like I said in my very first email, you guys are the best of the best, so whoever gets the trophy named after them in April will have earned it.

There are a few undrafted players that I am surprised nobody has picked up yet. Look for a post on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment