Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Procedures: Trades and Free Agent Pickups

How it works: Free agents

1.       You, the GM, send me an email setting out the players you want to add and drop. They must be of the same position.

2.       I enter it into the system that day. If I’m really busy, I enter it later but backdate it to that day. So far I have been quick to respond because the pool is more fun than my job.

3.      
The player begins accumulating points the following day. Note it may appear as though you have dropped a player but not added one. The new player will show up the next morning, with points from last night.

4.      
Only if the player should have gotten points and did not, by the next morning (two days after the pickup request), do you need to contact me.

How it works: Trades


1.      
Both GMs email me or one GM emails me and copies the other GM with details of the finalized trade.

2.       If the trade is approved, I enter the trade that day. Alternatively, I enter it later and backdate it to that day.

3.      
The trade takes effect the following day. Note it may not appear that way on your roster until the morning after (two days after the trade).

4.      
Only if something still looks wrong after that should you contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment