Sunday, January 2, 2011

KL Week in Review: Week 12


The Mackhawks had 47 points with consistent production throughout the lineup - eleven out of fourteen Scoring Roster players netted at least three points. Ryan Clowe, with 34 points, was an outstanding 10th round pick.

The Powder Rangers had 46, riding Stamkos and Kopitar for 15 points. Another Shark, Logan Couture, was Powder's 16th round pick and is battling for the lead in rookie scoring with 27 points. He wasn't even on my radar during the draft.

2 comments:

  1. I was in first place three days ago. This game is killing me. I don't even care about winning, I just want my up and down run to stop, its hard on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, quit your whining. I much preferred going up and down to settling at the bottom like a stone.

    ReplyDelete